OCD is a treatable disorder. It is not some strange thing only a few people suffer from that nobody knows how to address.
Treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Related Disorders
Jon Hershfield, MFT is licensed in the states of Maryland, Virginia, and California. He sees clients locally in his Hunt Valley office and online throughout the states of Maryland, Virginia, and California. Brenda Kijesky, LCMFT and Molly Schiffer, LCPC see clients in our Hunt Valley office and via teletherapy throughout the state of Maryland. Click here for contact info.
- Weekly Outpatient Therapy (45-50 minutes)
- Weekly therapy/support group for adults with OCD
- Psychoeducational support group for family members of OCD sufferers
- Accelerated/Intensive ERP (multiple hours and/or multiple days)
- Teletherapy via HIPAA-compliant audio/video platform (in MD, VA, and CA only. We do not provide teletherapy in other states or internationally.)
- Family and Individual OCD Education Consultations
- Professional Consultation
- We are private pay only and do not accept any form of insurance
- If you have out-of-network mental health coverage through your health insurance, call them to find out what that coverage is as it may be possible to get a percentage of your fees reimbursed. We can provide the necessary “superbill” paperwork for you to submit for this purpose.
- Fees are due at time of service. Rates vary depending on clinician.
- Some sliding scale and low-fee therapy options available.